Search

2009/12/15

i suddenly miss it


" You Don't know how PRECIOUS it is until you lose it"

my SMAK 3 BPK Penabur, one and only..






my Ratna Sari Utama


IPA's


My Flora Tjhong


My X-5

Classmates =*))


X-5 Girls


My angeline Natalia (chair-mates for a year ) =*D


My 11A3



Classmates =*D


My Angelina Silvia Debbieyanti K ( Chair-mates )


My 11S2

Classmates =*)


The girls ("arisan" all the times )


My Juwita Chandra aka Kembar Siam ( Chair-mates)


My 12S4,my Last Class

Chairmates
My Maria Magdalena ( Little Ms.Jutek..=*p)



She is "HOT"


The Class's clowns

My Devina Ardiansyah and Grace


K.3.D.C



Favorite Teammates all times
( Fiona Charlotte Priscilla, Catherine Setiawan, Lauralia Bernetta Poerwoko )


K.3.D.c


with Juniors


The Graduation


Egot, Sisil, Cath, David LO





Finally, Prom Night..


My Classmates 12S4


The Girls


Yunus Muliady


The girls and Mr.Magician.=*)


kepo Man..=*p


My Flora Tjhong


Juwita <3


The couples, me and Nicholas Hardi (NG)




Ms. First Speaker


"Thanks God for bring me love and togetherness."

"I hope we'll be friends forever, together we'll always be. I don't think you understand just how much you mean to me. And one day when we part our ways, we'll think back to the past and think about how happy we are 'cause our friendship will always last."

-my Smak 3 BPK Penabur-